Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali may have released to underwhelming reviews and mixed mouth talk, but the film’s collections have been quite impressive for the talk generated. In Malaysia alone, Kabali grossed a whopping 10 million plus MYR.
The latest reports reveal that Kabali’s Malay version will be released in more Asian countries line Thailand, Indonesia and even China on the 26th of this month. Kabali also became the first south Indian film to release in most number of countries.
Articles that might interest you:
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?