Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali may have released to underwhelming reviews and mixed mouth talk, but the film’s collections have been quite impressive for the talk generated. In Malaysia alone, Kabali grossed a whopping 10 million plus MYR.
The latest reports reveal that Kabali’s Malay version will be released in more Asian countries line Thailand, Indonesia and even China on the 26th of this month. Kabali also became the first south Indian film to release in most number of countries.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title