Even after facing a minor setback with the film’s leading lady Shruti Haasan pulling herself out of the project in the last minute, the much anticipated Nagarjuna and Karthi’s multi starrer continues to progress at a brisk pace. As per fresh reports, the film’s first schedule has already been completed in Chennai and the second schedule will
begin on 7th April.
Directed by successful director Vamsi Paidipally and produced by leading production house PVP Cinema, this yet to be titled Telugu-Tamil bilingual film now has Tamannaah as its heroine.
The film has several top rated technicians like Sreekar Prasad as the editor, PS Vinod as the cinematographer and Gopi Sunder as the music composer.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa