Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster, Maharshi, is unstoppable at the box-offices across Nizam. After a non-Baahubali record first weekend, the film is having a rock solid run even on the weekdays.
On Tuesday, Maharshi collected a distributor share of Rs 1.53 crore at the ticket counters in Nizam. The film’s 6-day Nizam share is Rs 20.54 crore, which is a non-Baahubali record. Now that the 20 crore milestone has been surpassed, Maharshi looks all set to break into the Rs 30 crore club by the end of its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Interesting title for Teja’s new web series?
- Allu Aravind upset with RGV’s film on him
- Praveen Sattaru etches a deadly role for Nagarjuna
- Jyothika donates huge for a government hospital
- Mahesh Babu congratulates Rana and Miheeka on their wedding
- Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt hospitalized