Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster, Maharshi, is unstoppable at the box-offices across Nizam. After a non-Baahubali record first weekend, the film is having a rock solid run even on the weekdays.
On Tuesday, Maharshi collected a distributor share of Rs 1.53 crore at the ticket counters in Nizam. The film’s 6-day Nizam share is Rs 20.54 crore, which is a non-Baahubali record. Now that the 20 crore milestone has been surpassed, Maharshi looks all set to break into the Rs 30 crore club by the end of its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan reveals how he misses NTR on the sets of RRR
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Grand celebration for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record