Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster, Maharshi, is unstoppable at the box-offices across Nizam. After a non-Baahubali record first weekend, the film is having a rock solid run even on the weekdays.
On Tuesday, Maharshi collected a distributor share of Rs 1.53 crore at the ticket counters in Nizam. The film’s 6-day Nizam share is Rs 20.54 crore, which is a non-Baahubali record. Now that the 20 crore milestone has been surpassed, Maharshi looks all set to break into the Rs 30 crore club by the end of its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi achieves yet another rare feat
- Interview: Madhura Sreedhar- I want to be the Karan Johar of Telugu cinema
- Curious case of Saaho poster
- Tamannah’s bold still from Abhinetri 2 goes viral
- Allu Sirish’s next with Nithin’s director?
- Ultimate test for Anjali with Lisaa 3D