Mahesh Babu in all his interviews said that whenever he gives a disappointing film, his market value increases automatically. The same has happened once again now. Even after Mahesh’s Spyder opened to some mixed reviews, it has not shown any effect on his new film Bharath Ane Nenu.
The pre-release of Spyder was done close to 120 crores and looks like the same is going to happen once again for Bharath Ane Nenu. Distributors from several areas have already started enquiring about the distribution rights and are willing to spend a huge amount of money.
This clearly shows that irrespective of whatever result, Mahesh’s films give, his market and star value is untouchable. Also, the combination of Koratala Shiva and Mahesh who gave the super hit film Srimanthudu is also on the minds of everyone which is helping the film to get a good pre-release biz.
On the other hand, Mahesh has not changed one bit and is giving 100 % for his films and is going on accepting different roles. In BAN, he plays the role of a chief minister which will be yet another feather in his cap.
Articles that might interest you:
- Midnight bomb scare at Thalapathy Vijay’s residence
- In his champion days: Sudheer Babu shares a proud moment
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law doesn’t want to enter the OTT world
- My friend, philosopher and guide: NTR wishes Kalyanram
- Promising actor plays Venky’s elder son in Narappa
- Here’s when Vakeel Saab will resume shooting