A couple of weeks back, Malayalam Superstar Mohanlal wrapped up the shooting formalities of his upcoming film, Drishyam 2. Being directed by Jeethu Joseph, the film is a sequel to the 2013 thriller, Drishyam and is gearing up for an end-year release.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Mohan Lal’s yet another film went on floors today. Titled Aaraattu, the film is being directed by B. Unnikrishnan.
Touted as a rural drama, the film has Shraddha Srinath as the female lead. Udaykrishan, who earlier provided script for Mohan Lal’s Pulimurugan is providing the story for Aaraattu also.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Samantha offers special prayers at Tirupati and Srikalahasti
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5