It looks like Tamil star Suriya is on a mission to finish as many movies as possible within this year. Already, he’s nearing completion of the much-awaited political thriller, NGK. Recently, Suriya launched his 37th project in KV Anand’s direction in London.
And for his 38th movie, Suriya will join forces with Sudha Kongara, the lady who had helmed Madhavan’s acclaimed boxing drama, Saala Khadoos. As per the latest updates, Suyria38 will go on floors from August. The film’s pre-production work is underway already.
Popular young music composer GV Prakash Kumar will be scoring the music for Suriya38. The movie is said to be a period entertainer. Suriya himself will be bankrolling this flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Another delay in NTR30 commencement?
- Review : Black – Botched Up Thriller
- Sukumar to get mind-blowing pay for Pushpa 2?
- Bigg Boss Sunny to act in controversial director’s next?
- Chay Akkineni to romance Akhil’s heroine
- Adivi Sesh reveals an interesting story behind Major