From the last two days, there have been reports going around that Tiger Shroff is all set to make a sequel to his hit film Heropanti which was the remake of Allu Arjun’s Parugu.
More than this news, the Bollywood media started reporting that in the sequel even Allu Arjun will be doing a cameo. But we have come to know that Bunny is not doing any cameo in the film and all these are just basic rumors.
As of now, Allu Arjun is doing a film called Pushpa in the direction of Sukumar. The film will go on floors in the month of October is the talk.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood