From the past two days, there have been reports all around that Chiranjeevi has ventured into education business and has launched a group of international schools on his name.
The media went crazy and reported this news in a wide manner. Now, the members of the education institution themselves have issued a letter which says that the mega family has no relation with the schools and they have been only named the school after Chiranjeevi as they are the ardent fans of the superstar.
Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi is busy with Sye Raa which is up for a release on the 2nd of October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially