We all know that Ajith’s new film was launched recently. The shooting of this film will go on floors in February and from the past few days, there has been a rumor that Malayalam star Nivin Pauly has been roped in for a key role.
But earlier today, speaking in an interview, Nivin cleared the air and said that there is no truth in the news and he would be happy to act with Ajith if he gets a chance.
Nivin finally ended by saying that no one has approached him for the film and he is busy with his own commitments. The star hero’s new Tamil film was released last Friday.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award