Stylish director Harish Shankar, who delivered a mass hit with his last film, Gaddalagonda Ganesh is gearing up for his next big project with Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. The prestigious project will be produced by Mythri Movie Makers and is expected to go on floors in the first half of 2021.
In the meantime, from the past few days, news has been circulating that director Harish Shankar has been roped in to direct an anthology project for a reputed digital platform.
But the latest we hear from our sources is that Harish is in no mood to divert his focus from Pawan’s film as he is desperately busy with the script which is nearing its end soon. He wants to do this film first and think of something else.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja
- Is this the reason behind Prabhas signing multiple projects?
- Balayya to give a second chance to this director?
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally