Stylish director Harish Shankar, who delivered a mass hit with his last film, Gaddalagonda Ganesh is gearing up for his next big project with Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. The prestigious project will be produced by Mythri Movie Makers and is expected to go on floors in the first half of 2021.
In the meantime, from the past few days, news has been circulating that director Harish Shankar has been roped in to direct an anthology project for a reputed digital platform.
But the latest we hear from our sources is that Harish is in no mood to divert his focus from Pawan’s film as he is desperately busy with the script which is nearing its end soon. He wants to do this film first and think of something else.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?
- Balakrishna picks Puri Jagannadh for his next