Fans are eagerly waiting for Prabhas’ pan-India film under Arjun Reddy fame Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s direction. Titled Spirit, this high budget film marks Prabhas’ silver jubilee film and it will also release in Chinese, Japanese and Korean, apart from Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi.
Now, for the last couple of days, a crazy speculation regarding the film’s heroine has been going viral on social media. The buzz is that South Korean actress Song Hye-Kyo will be playing a lead role opposite Prabhas in Spirit. Song is popular among Indian K-drama fans through Full House, My Heart and All in All etc. Needless to say, a South Korean actress playing a lead role in an Indian film and that too opposite Prabhas became a huge topic for discussion.
However, the latest we hear is that Spirit’s markers have not approached Song Hye-Kyo for their movie yet. On the other hand, star Bollywood heroine Kareena Kapoor is said to be essaying leading lady’s role in Spirit. T-Series and Vanga Pictures banners are bankrolling this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow