Released on March 30, Ram Charan and Sukumar’s intense period village drama, Rangasthalam, went on to become a non-Baahubali industry hit. Today, the film completes its grand 50-day threatrical run in various screens in the twin Telugu states.
In its glorious run, Rangasthalam has collected nearly 125 crore works share from over 200 crime gross. The film is still running to packhouses in several theaters across the twin Telugu states. In the US, the film has grossed over $3.5 million and became the third highest grossing Telugu movie after the Baahubali franchise.
Rangasthalam had Samantha as the female lead. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled the movie.
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha
- Suriya’s NGK to be pushed to May?