A non bailable arrest warrant has been issued against veteran actress and producer, Jeevita Rajasekhar. The warrant was issued by a Court in Nampally, after financier Parandhama Reddy approached the Bench, seeking justice.
Apparently, a cheque issued by Jeevitha for Rs. 36 lakhs has bounced and the financier has therefore sought legal intervention in the matter. The Court has ordered the Jubilee Hills Police Station to produce Jeevitha and Rajasekhar in court by the 29th of this month.
Jeevitha and Rajasekhar have not commented on this issue so far.
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy