A non bailable arrest warrant has been issued against Vijayendra Prasad who is a veteran scriptwriter and father of director S.S. Rajamouli. The warrant has been issued in a long running dispute between producer Changala Venkat Rao and Vijayendra Prasad.
The dispute dates back to the time of Narasimhudu, which was made with Jr NTR. There was some disagreement over the script given by Vijayendra Prasad, so the writer reportedly gave the producer a cheque for 30 lakhs, which has bounced.
30 Lakhs is an amount which Rajamouli can afford, to clear this mess once and for all. But looks like they are interested in fighting back legally. Let us see what happens.
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry