Star heroine Pooja Hegde, who has been busy shooting for Radhe Shyam and Most Eligible Bachelor back-to-back, has landed in a major controversy. The actress’ comments on South India’s obsession with navels and midriffs didn’t go well with South Indian movie lovers.
In a latest interview with a popular entertainment YouTube channel, Pooja talked about how her legs were highlighted in her Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. “The South has an obsession with navels and midriffs. I would rather have a guy look at my legs rather than my navel,” Pooja said.
As expected, Pooja’s comments didn’t go well with movie lovers. Netizens are trolling and questioning Pooja’s hypocrisy, as she herself had acted in steamy scenes that grossly objectifed her in some of her movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself
- Not Sankranthi but Vakeel Saab joins this festival race?
- Kajal’s horror thriller with three other heroines
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja