Star heroine Pooja Hegde, who has been busy shooting for Radhe Shyam and Most Eligible Bachelor back-to-back, has landed in a major controversy. The actress’ comments on South India’s obsession with navels and midriffs didn’t go well with South Indian movie lovers.
In a latest interview with a popular entertainment YouTube channel, Pooja talked about how her legs were highlighted in her Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. “The South has an obsession with navels and midriffs. I would rather have a guy look at my legs rather than my navel,” Pooja said.
As expected, Pooja’s comments didn’t go well with movie lovers. Netizens are trolling and questioning Pooja’s hypocrisy, as she herself had acted in steamy scenes that grossly objectifed her in some of her movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures