Sreenu Vaitla, who has been going through a low phase in his career, is confident that his upcoming film Amar Akbar Anthony will bring back the vintage Vaitla’s comedy that everyone admires. The film stars Ravi Teja and Ileana in lead roles and it is being extensively shot in the US.
Talking about the film, in a recent interview, Sreenu Vaitla said, “I have introspected a lot about my recent failures and realised where I have made mistakes. For this film, I have worked with a new team including new writers. I am sure people will see a vintage Sreenu Vaitla’s style of comedy which you would have seen in Venky. Ravi Teja was quite impressed with what we have shot so far and said that it is my best work.”
When he was asked about the escalating budgets of his films, Sreenu Vaitla denied rumours that he goes overboard. “I value the money that producers put in and I can confidently say that none of my films’ producers have lost money because of my films,” he added.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?