Telugu Cinema’s most eagerly awaited film, ‘Baahubali’, is getting bigger and exciting with each passing day. Fresh reports say that Nora Fatehi, the popular Middle Eastern dancer who enthralled the masses with her movements in the item song ‘Ittage Rechipodam’ in NTR’s ‘Temper’, has been included in the star cast of ‘Baahubali’.
According to the buzz, Nora has been roped in for a special song in the film and the actress is currently busy rehearsing for it. ‘Baahubali’ has been in the making for more than two years and the film’s post-production work is nearing completion.
Baahubali’s audio will be launched in April and makers had announced that the film will hit the screens on 15th May.
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter