After a gap of 2 years, actor-turned-politician Pawan Kalyan has left his fans thrilled by signing three movies back-to-back. He has already begun shooting for Pink’s Telugu remake and Krish’s period drama. And Mythri Movie Makers recently made an official announcement on the Pawan Kalyan-Harish Shankar film.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Pawan will be signing two more projects. Apparently, directors Kishore Kumar Parthasani (Dolly) and KS Ravindra (Bobby), who had earlier directed Pawan in Katamarayudu and Sardar Gabbar Singh, are penning the scripts for Pawan’s 29th and 30th movies respectively. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar miffed with this actor’s unprofessional behaviour?
- Hansika signs an ambitious ‘single shot’ film
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?