After a gap of 2 years, actor-turned-politician Pawan Kalyan has left his fans thrilled by signing three movies back-to-back. He has already begun shooting for Pink’s Telugu remake and Krish’s period drama. And Mythri Movie Makers recently made an official announcement on the Pawan Kalyan-Harish Shankar film.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Pawan will be signing two more projects. Apparently, directors Kishore Kumar Parthasani (Dolly) and KS Ravindra (Bobby), who had earlier directed Pawan in Katamarayudu and Sardar Gabbar Singh, are penning the scripts for Pawan’s 29th and 30th movies respectively. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage