Hero Ravi Teja’s 66th film had its official announcement last week. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Gopichand Malineni and it has Shruti Haasan playing the female lead. Ravi Teja will be essaying a cop in the movie.
Until recently, there have been several speculations that this much-awaited film is an official remake of Tamil star Vijay’s blockbuster cop drama, Theri. But Director Gopichand has clarified that his film is not a remake of Theri and that he has prepared the script based on several real incidents that took place in the twin Telugu states sometime back.
The film’s regular shoot will commence from the second week of November. Tagore Madhu is the producer and Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy
- Tollywood hero to attend Kajal’s wedding?
- Raashi Khanna dying to work with this director