Dangal is the biggest hit in Aamir Khan’s career as the film made 500 cores worldwide. But not many know that Aamir Khan was not the first choice for the film.
The film was directed by Nitesh Tiwari, he had the late Irfan Khan in mind when he wrote the script. But as Irfan was busy, Aamir came to know about the script and called Nitesh and the rest is history.
Aamir also co-produced the film which was about wrestling. As of now, Aamir Khan is remaking Forest Gump with Kareena and Chay Akkineni. The film will be out in February 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers
- Mega father and son watch Indis vs Pak match in Dubai
- Salaar: Prashanth Neel promises action feast to Prabhas’s fans
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali