The release date of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming family entertainer, Srimanthudu, is fast approaching. With hardly ten days left before the release, the film unit is busy promoting the film. Speaking to an English news daily, Mahesh revealed several interesting tidbits about Srimanthudu, his craft and also his personal life.
When the interviewer asked Mahesh about his future plans after successfully dabbling in acting and now production, if he would ever get into direction, Mahesh said that he has never thought about getting into direction since its a very difficult job and that it requires a different set of skills. Mahesh further said that be is happy being an actor.
The film’s Telugu and Tamil versions, Srimanthudu and Selvandhan, are releasing big on 7th August.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections