For the last few months, actress Shruti Haasan has been making headlines for her relationship with London-based Italian actor, Michael Corsale. Rumors of her marriage with Michael splashed all-over the news when a few pictures of Shruti introducing Michael to her parents Kamal Haasan and Sarika went viral on the internet.
However, Shruti says that she is not getting married this year. In her latest interview with an English daily, Shruti said that she will not give up work and continue to act even after her marriage and balance her personal and professional lives. “Do you think I am the kind of woman who will give up work for marriage? Does anybody even do that anymore?” she said.
However, Shruti once again remained tight-lipped about when she will be tying the knot. Shruti was last seen in S3, Katamarayudu and Behen Hogi Teri last year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot