Star director Shankar’s ambitious vigilante drama with Kamal Haasan, Bharatheeyudu 2, has been put on hold ever since the tragic accident that claimed the lives of three team members on set in February. Even though most production houses have resumed shootings, the makers at Lyca Productions seem to be in no hurry to resume Indian 2.
This led to speculations that Shankar is miffed with Lyca and that he has even decided to stall Indian 2 for the time being and kick-start a multi-starrer featuring Vijay Sethupathi and Yash. However, the latest buzz is that neither Indian 2 nor multi-starrer, but Shankar will get busy with his elder daughter Aditi’s wedding which is scheduled to be held later this year.
Shankar is married to Eswari and has two daughters, Aditi Shankar and Aishwarya Shankar, and a son named Arjith.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!