Balakrishna’s latest release, Jai Simha, is utilizing the Sankranthi holiday advantage to the fullest and is performing well at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states. Balayya and the film’s core crew are promoting the movie aggressively to give a boost to the collections.
During a TV interview, Balayya said that Jai Simha’s director KS Ravikumar had approached him with an idea to remake a Tamil film around 8 years ago, but he politely refused the offer. “The problem with remakes is that the hero who acts in the original gets all the credit. I’ve acted in a remake film in the past and that film was a flop. That’s why I’m not interested in doing remakes,” Balayya said.
The senior hero further said that he had immediately given his nod to KS Ravikumar when he narrated an original story 5 months ago, and that’s how Jai Simha materialized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style