Balakrishna’s latest release, Jai Simha, is utilizing the Sankranthi holiday advantage to the fullest and is performing well at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states. Balayya and the film’s core crew are promoting the movie aggressively to give a boost to the collections.
During a TV interview, Balayya said that Jai Simha’s director KS Ravikumar had approached him with an idea to remake a Tamil film around 8 years ago, but he politely refused the offer. “The problem with remakes is that the hero who acts in the original gets all the credit. I’ve acted in a remake film in the past and that film was a flop. That’s why I’m not interested in doing remakes,” Balayya said.
The senior hero further said that he had immediately given his nod to KS Ravikumar when he narrated an original story 5 months ago, and that’s how Jai Simha materialized.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title