Balakrishna’s latest release, Jai Simha, is utilizing the Sankranthi holiday advantage to the fullest and is performing well at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states. Balayya and the film’s core crew are promoting the movie aggressively to give a boost to the collections.
During a TV interview, Balayya said that Jai Simha’s director KS Ravikumar had approached him with an idea to remake a Tamil film around 8 years ago, but he politely refused the offer. “The problem with remakes is that the hero who acts in the original gets all the credit. I’ve acted in a remake film in the past and that film was a flop. That’s why I’m not interested in doing remakes,” Balayya said.
The senior hero further said that he had immediately given his nod to KS Ravikumar when he narrated an original story 5 months ago, and that’s how Jai Simha materialized.
- Tarak posts a cute picture of his two little sons
- Tej..I Love You will be remembered for the next 20 years
- Samantha in talks for yet another female-centric film?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy