“I never thought I would last here for so long or do so many films. I am lucky” she said. Kajal also said that bubbly girl roles are what she fits best.
“I am not interested in negative roles and roles that require me to look ruthless. People can’t see me like that”, she says.
Kajal is getting ready to appear in some big projects in Tamil later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Kshanam director’s next
- Kajal upset with 25 censor cuts for Queen’s remake
- Valmiki’s ultra mass Jarra Jarra enthralls music lovers
- Prabhas’ honest confession about his drawback
- Saaho clears censor; All set for a massive release
- Trolling hurts me: Talented actress on body-shaming