Some media outlets carried news about Bandla Ganesh’s political entry, so the star producer denied these rumours via his Twitter account today.
“ I don’t know politics& also I am not interested in politics I love cinema, I live cinema thanks”, he tweeted.
With Chiranjeevi in the congress party and Pawan Kalyan in Janasena, many film industry personalities have been forced to stay neutral, for fear of being branded into camps.
- Vijetha’s fun, emotional trailer impresses
- Is Mahadheera gearing up for an international release?
- AR Murugadoss plans a stylish intro song for Sarkar
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?