Some media outlets carried news about Bandla Ganesh’s political entry, so the star producer denied these rumours via his Twitter account today.
“ I don’t know politics& also I am not interested in politics I love cinema, I live cinema thanks”, he tweeted.
With Chiranjeevi in the congress party and Pawan Kalyan in Janasena, many film industry personalities have been forced to stay neutral, for fear of being branded into camps.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das