Director Sukumar is currently busy wrapping up the most eagerly awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam. Sukumar has teamed up with Ram Charan for the first time and expectations on their collaboration are humongous amongst the Mega fans.
Sukumar is known for giving all his heroes unusual image makeovers. He did the same with Ram Charan and already, Rangasthalam’s promotional stills and the teaser that showcased Charan in a rugged and earthy village youth’s role have raised the curiosity levels.
Now, it’s not just the fans but even Sukumar himself is eager to see Ram Charan soon on the big screen. The director took to Facebook, posted Charan’s picture in a bearded avatar and wrote that he wants to see Charan in a hunky look asap. Rangasthalam is slated for a March 30th release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Kapoor to reprise Amala Paul’s bold role?
- Revealed- Ram Charan’s mega entry with this scene in Acharya
- Namrata goes eco-friendly this Vinayaka Chaturthi
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages