Director Sukumar is currently busy wrapping up the most eagerly awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam. Sukumar has teamed up with Ram Charan for the first time and expectations on their collaboration are humongous amongst the Mega fans.
Sukumar is known for giving all his heroes unusual image makeovers. He did the same with Ram Charan and already, Rangasthalam’s promotional stills and the teaser that showcased Charan in a rugged and earthy village youth’s role have raised the curiosity levels.
Now, it’s not just the fans but even Sukumar himself is eager to see Ram Charan soon on the big screen. The director took to Facebook, posted Charan’s picture in a bearded avatar and wrote that he wants to see Charan in a hunky look asap. Rangasthalam is slated for a March 30th release.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon