Fans and the film fraternity were in for a huge shock when reports of Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt’s lung cancer diagnosis went viral last month. The fate of several big budget movies, including KGF Chapter 2, is uncertain as Sanjay will be flying to the US for treatment.
However, Sanjay had begun his treatment in Mumbai itself. Coming to his movies, if the latest buzz in Bollywood circles is anything to go by, Sanjay will begin shooting for Akshay Kumar’s Prithviraj after Diwali. Apparently, Sanjay had finished a major part of his shoot before lockdown and his episodes will be over within 5, 6 shooting days.
Likewise, Sanjay has to shoot for only 3, 4 days to wrap up his part in KGF Chapter 2. Details regarding his participation in this much-awaited gangster drama’s last schedule are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another superstar in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Hero Tarun turns producer- Ready with three projects
- Bhumika to play a key role in young hero’s next
- Pre-release business of Vakeel Saab takes a beating?
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way