Ram Charan’s next film, tentatively titled Rakshak, is all set to flag off from the 10th of February. Charan is currently grooming himself for his role of a meticulous cop. Director Surender Reddy has been working on the film’s script along with senior writers Paruchuri Brothers since a long time.
Rakshak is an official remake of the super hit Tamil action thriller, Thani Oruvan. As per the latest update, the makers have decided to retain the soul of the original script in its Telugu adaptation as well without making too many changes in the film’s screenplay.
The makers will zero in on the leading lady in a week’s time. Senior producer Allu Arvind will produce this high budget entertainer.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties