Ram Charan’s next film, tentatively titled Rakshak, is all set to flag off from the 10th of February. Charan is currently grooming himself for his role of a meticulous cop. Director Surender Reddy has been working on the film’s script along with senior writers Paruchuri Brothers since a long time.
Rakshak is an official remake of the super hit Tamil action thriller, Thani Oruvan. As per the latest update, the makers have decided to retain the soul of the original script in its Telugu adaptation as well without making too many changes in the film’s screenplay.
The makers will zero in on the leading lady in a week’s time. Senior producer Allu Arvind will produce this high budget entertainer.
- Interview : Raj Tarun- Raju Gadu will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Expect the unexpected in Mani Ratnam’s Nawaab
- Naa Nuvve gets a new release date
- Sye Raa’s next major schedule from June first week
- Nag, RGV unveil Shivaji: A Sound Moment