We had reported earlier that national award-winning Tamil hero Dhanush will turn director once again. Popular Tamil production house Sri Thenandal Films will bankroll this larger than life movie with a huge budget. The film is reportedly set in the pre-Independence period.
Until recently, there were reports that Nagarjuna and Chiranjeevi were approached to play the lead role in Dhanush’s latest directorial venture, which will be made as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
However, the latest update is that it’s Eega’s villain Sudeep who has been signed on for the main lead’s role. Apparently, Dhanush recently met Sudeep in Bengaluru and narrated him the script and the Kannada star gave his nod immediately. The film is in pre-production and an official announcement will be made soon.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party