Pawan Kalyan made a solid comeback to films with Vakeel Saab. Directed by Venu Sriram, this film has become a big hit at the box office.
Now, social media is abuzz with rumors that Dil Raju first approached Nandamuri Balakrishna for this film but the latter rejected the offer and said no to the star producer.
The news also says that this is when Trivikram came to know about the film and took the story to Pawan Kalyan and the rest is history. Vakeel Saab is the remake of the hit Hindi film Pink.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?