From the past few days, there have been talks that India’s leading production house, Yash Raj Films will announce the fourth installment of Dhoom 4.
Initially, there was the name of Prabhas which also made the rounds along with Salman Khan but the latest we hear is that none other than Akshay Kumar will be doing this film.
Akshay Kumar is the top star in the country as of now and is bigger than the Khans in Bollywood. So Akshay doing this film has made the fans and the audience very happy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser
- Poll : Which of the Dussehra releases impressed you the most?