Until recently, there have been numerous speculations about star hero Prabhas playing the main lead in a war drama, titled Fighter. To be directed by top Bollywood director Siddharth Anand, Fighter stars leading actress Deepika Padukone.
However, an official announcement regarding Fighter was made earlier today, and it’s not Prabhas but Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan who will be romancing Deepika in the movie. Fighter is touted as India’s first aerial action thriller franchise and salutes the brave Indian armed forces. The film will be shot across the world and is slated for release in 2022.
Mamta Anand, Ramon Chibb and Anku Pande are jointly bankrolling Fighter in association with Viacom18 Studios.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life