Venky-Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration (F2), released for Sankranthi and turned out to be a huge blockbuster by collecting over Rs 80 crore share worldwide. During F2’s promotions, director Anil Ravipudi and producer Dil Raju announced that a sequel to F2 is in the pipeline.
Until recently, there were speculations that hero Ravi Teja will also be part of F2’s sequel apart from Venky and Varun. However, neither Anil Ravipudi nor Dil Raju had confirmed the buzz. Now, the latest update is that it’s not Ravi Teja, but it’s young hero Nithiin who is under consideration for the role in F3. We will have to wait until the year end for an official word.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Ismart Shankar takes a solid opening in Nizam
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Star heroine to launch Evaru’s teaser
- Rakshasudu’s gripping trailer unveiled
- Star hero and his girlfriend blessed with a baby boy