Venky-Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration (F2), released for Sankranthi and turned out to be a huge blockbuster by collecting over Rs 80 crore share worldwide. During F2’s promotions, director Anil Ravipudi and producer Dil Raju announced that a sequel to F2 is in the pipeline.
Until recently, there were speculations that hero Ravi Teja will also be part of F2’s sequel apart from Venky and Varun. However, neither Anil Ravipudi nor Dil Raju had confirmed the buzz. Now, the latest update is that it’s not Ravi Teja, but it’s young hero Nithiin who is under consideration for the role in F3. We will have to wait until the year end for an official word.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jathi Rathnalu actress in talks for a crazy sequel
- Boyapati Sreenu to work with Tamil superstar?
- Akshay announces Bell Bottom’s big-screen release date
- Netflix paid big bucks for Dhanush’s Jagame Thandhiram?
- Bigg Boss Telugu to go on air from this time?
- Alia Bhatt prioritises RRR above all