Venky-Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration (F2), released for Sankranthi and turned out to be a huge blockbuster by collecting over Rs 80 crore share worldwide. During F2’s promotions, director Anil Ravipudi and producer Dil Raju announced that a sequel to F2 is in the pipeline.
Until recently, there were speculations that hero Ravi Teja will also be part of F2’s sequel apart from Venky and Varun. However, neither Anil Ravipudi nor Dil Raju had confirmed the buzz. Now, the latest update is that it’s not Ravi Teja, but it’s young hero Nithiin who is under consideration for the role in F3. We will have to wait until the year end for an official word.
- Noted actors in Keerthy Suresh’s next
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot
- Lyca Productions rope young director for their next