Venky-Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration (F2), released for Sankranthi and turned out to be a huge blockbuster by collecting over Rs 80 crore share worldwide. During F2’s promotions, director Anil Ravipudi and producer Dil Raju announced that a sequel to F2 is in the pipeline.
Until recently, there were speculations that hero Ravi Teja will also be part of F2’s sequel apart from Venky and Varun. However, neither Anil Ravipudi nor Dil Raju had confirmed the buzz. Now, the latest update is that it’s not Ravi Teja, but it’s young hero Nithiin who is under consideration for the role in F3. We will have to wait until the year end for an official word.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay-Vikram Kumar film to go on floors during this time
- Sensational actress special song in Pushpa
- Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya’s release date confirmed
- Poll : Are you disappointed with the ban on Tik Tok?
- Exclusive Interview : Pradeep Maddali- Satyadev is the most underrated actor
- Corona scare for Kathi Mahesh-Deets inside