Happening Sandalwood star Yash has impressed Telugu audiences with his intense and power-packed performance in the recently released gangster drama, KGF. Thanks to his newfound popularity in the twin Telugu states, several distributors are planning to dub Yash’s previous Kannada films abd release in Telugu.
However, Yash seems to be unhappy with the idea. “It is not right to release my earlier films after dubbing them in Telugu, because they never intended for release here. When we started KGF we knew that the subject had potential in all languages, so we released it in Telugu,” said Yash, during a promotional event in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish to be the first big Telugu release?
- Lawrence’s pan-India debut with Adhigaaram
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?