It’s well known that Rajamouli and Prabhas’ blockbuster gangster drama, Chatrapathi, will soon be remade in Bollywood. Interestingly, Tollywood actor-director duo, Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas and VV Vinayak, will be remaking this blockbuster movie in Hindi.
Rajamouli’s Chatrapathi had a Sri Lankan backdrop and Prabhas played a Sri Lankan refugee settled in Vizag. But for the Hindi version, the makers reportedly choose Bangladesh as the main backdrop. Vijayendra Prasad, the veteran writer who had penned Chatrapathi’s script, is also writing the script for its Hindi version.
The makers have approached two young Bollywood beauties, including Kiara Advani, to star in the remake. An official announcement regarding the leading lady will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19