It’s well known that Rajamouli and Prabhas’ blockbuster gangster drama, Chatrapathi, will soon be remade in Bollywood. Interestingly, Tollywood actor-director duo, Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas and VV Vinayak, will be remaking this blockbuster movie in Hindi.
Rajamouli’s Chatrapathi had a Sri Lankan backdrop and Prabhas played a Sri Lankan refugee settled in Vizag. But for the Hindi version, the makers reportedly choose Bangladesh as the main backdrop. Vijayendra Prasad, the veteran writer who had penned Chatrapathi’s script, is also writing the script for its Hindi version.
The makers have approached two young Bollywood beauties, including Kiara Advani, to star in the remake. An official announcement regarding the leading lady will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover