Director Harish Shankar’s Gabbar Singh, starring Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, turned 8 years today. This special occasion has been made even more memorable by the director, as he announced that Gabbar Singh’s music composer Devi Sri Prasad will be scoring the soundtrack even for his next film with Pawan Kalyan.
Later, Harish penned a thank you note to all the fans and Gabbar Singh’s core team members. While he said that he is surprised to see Gabbar Singh turning 8 years already, Harish went on to reveal that the fact that he has not worked with Pawan ever since has made him anxious.
The director concluded the note by repeating Pawan’s punchline in Gabbar Singh – “Ippude Modalaindi,” referring to the commencement of his next film with Pawan.
Thanks again for the overwhelming appreciations and celebrations…. 🙏🙏🙏 thanks to all the fans who made this 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 pic.twitter.com/ZVyHrdGASg
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) May 11, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part