NOTA is one film which everyone is eagerly waiting for as it has the happening Vijay Devarakonda doing the main lead. The film is releasing next week and the latest we hear is that the Tamil version has been cleared with a clean ‘U’ certificate.
It is quite surprising that a political drama with a serious subject has got a U certificate. The Telugu version will go for the censors soon and with this, the film will be officially ready for release on the 5th of October in both Tamil and Telugu.
Anand Shankar directs this film which has Mehrene as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes