NOTA is one film which everyone is eagerly waiting for as it has the happening Vijay Devarakonda doing the main lead. The film is releasing next week and the latest we hear is that the Tamil version has been cleared with a clean ‘U’ certificate.
It is quite surprising that a political drama with a serious subject has got a U certificate. The Telugu version will go for the censors soon and with this, the film will be officially ready for release on the 5th of October in both Tamil and Telugu.
Anand Shankar directs this film which has Mehrene as the female lead.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women