Vijay Devarakonda has become a sensation of sorts in the last few months. All his films are releasing with so much buzz and the same happened with NOTA as well.
In spite of a mixed talk, the film made decent collections on the first day. The weekend had some dull collections but the film suffered even more and failed to pass the crucial Monday test.
The film saw very low occupancy in multiplexes and single screens of both the Telugu states. With Aravinda Sametha ready to release in just a few days, things are looking quite difficult for NOTA hereafter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals how acting with Mahesh, Charan helped her in South
- 100% Love actress returns to Tollywood
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-06-2019
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack