Vijay Devarakonda has become a sensation of sorts in the last few months. All his films are releasing with so much buzz and the same happened with NOTA as well.
In spite of a mixed talk, the film made decent collections on the first day. The weekend had some dull collections but the film suffered even more and failed to pass the crucial Monday test.
The film saw very low occupancy in multiplexes and single screens of both the Telugu states. With Aravinda Sametha ready to release in just a few days, things are looking quite difficult for NOTA hereafter.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Star Tamil hero turns singer once again
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat