Vijay Devarakonda has become a sensation of sorts in the last few months. All his films are releasing with so much buzz and the same happened with NOTA as well.
In spite of a mixed talk, the film made decent collections on the first day. The weekend had some dull collections but the film suffered even more and failed to pass the crucial Monday test.
The film saw very low occupancy in multiplexes and single screens of both the Telugu states. With Aravinda Sametha ready to release in just a few days, things are looking quite difficult for NOTA hereafter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India