Now that the release date of NOTA is drawing near, the promotions are on in full swing. The latest we hear is that the film is releasing in close to 220 locations in the US which is the highest ever for a Vijay Devarakonda film to date.
Post the success of Geetha Govindam, the craze for Vijay has gone to another level altogether. However, it will be interesting to see how Vijay goes about doing his role in a political thriller.
Anand Shankar directs this film which has been produced by Gynayavel Raja.
- Balakrishna-Tarak’s mutual affection a major highlight at ASVR’s success function
- AR Rahman directs Shah Rukh Khan in a music video
- Balayya’s daughter Nara Brahmani’s special gift to NTR
- After Rangasthalam & ASVR, Jagapathi Babu is looking for ‘soft’ roles
- ASVR is Tollywood’s 3rd highest grosser in UAE