Now that the release date of NOTA is drawing near, the promotions are on in full swing. The latest we hear is that the film is releasing in close to 220 locations in the US which is the highest ever for a Vijay Devarakonda film to date.
Post the success of Geetha Govindam, the craze for Vijay has gone to another level altogether. However, it will be interesting to see how Vijay goes about doing his role in a political thriller.
Anand Shankar directs this film which has been produced by Gynayavel Raja.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release