Now that the release date of NOTA is drawing near, the promotions are on in full swing. The latest we hear is that the film is releasing in close to 220 locations in the US which is the highest ever for a Vijay Devarakonda film to date.
Post the success of Geetha Govindam, the craze for Vijay has gone to another level altogether. However, it will be interesting to see how Vijay goes about doing his role in a political thriller.
Anand Shankar directs this film which has been produced by Gynayavel Raja.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $3M club in US; Eyes all-time top 3 berth
- Renu Desai to take a nostalgic trip with her next directorial
- Young actress not part of Balayya’s next?
- Ram Charan waiting for Alia