Amid a lot of expectations and a positive pre-release buzz, Vijay Deverakonda’s latest political drama, NOTA, hit theaters worldwide today. In North America, NOTA was premiered at more than 220 screens. This is the best release for a Vijay Deverakonda film.
And NOTA is off to a moderate start at the box-offices across the US. The film has grossed nearly $188,995 (Rs 1.39 Cr) from 130 locations. While these numbers are pretty decent, Geetha Govindam collected more than double of its premieres ($403K).
NOTA has Mehreen Pirzada, Nasser and Sathyaraj in key roles. Anand Shankar is the director and Gnanavel Raja is the producer. Stay tuned for more updates on NOTA’s day wise box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raja Varu Rani Garu hero Kiran Abbavaram’s new film launched
- Revealed – Reason for Puri Jagan’s next getting delayed
- Happy Days Tyson Rahul launches his next
- Bigg Boss 4 – After Avinash, this contestant cries foul on makers
- Raghavendra Rao’s role revealed from his debut film
- Viral – Pawan Kalyan’s emotional bond with his kids