Amid a lot of expectations and a positive pre-release buzz, Vijay Deverakonda’s latest political drama, NOTA, hit theaters worldwide today. In North America, NOTA was premiered at more than 220 screens. This is the best release for a Vijay Deverakonda film.
And NOTA is off to a moderate start at the box-offices across the US. The film has grossed nearly $188,995 (Rs 1.39 Cr) from 130 locations. While these numbers are pretty decent, Geetha Govindam collected more than double of its premieres ($403K).
NOTA has Mehreen Pirzada, Nasser and Sathyaraj in key roles. Anand Shankar is the director and Gnanavel Raja is the producer. Stay tuned for more updates on NOTA’s day wise box-office collections.
- After Rangasthalam & ASVR, Jagapathi Babu is looking for ‘soft’ roles
- ASVR is Tollywood’s 3rd highest grosser in UAE
- After TFI, now Kollywood vows to safeguard women in the industry
- Balayya pays tributes to Harikrishna at ASVR’s success function
- Singer Sunitha’s daughter makes her debut with Savyasachi