Amid a lot of expectations and a positive pre-release buzz, Vijay Deverakonda’s latest political drama, NOTA, hit theaters worldwide today. In North America, NOTA was premiered at more than 220 screens. This is the best release for a Vijay Deverakonda film.
And NOTA is off to a moderate start at the box-offices across the US. The film has grossed nearly $188,995 (Rs 1.39 Cr) from 130 locations. While these numbers are pretty decent, Geetha Govindam collected more than double of its premieres ($403K).
NOTA has Mehreen Pirzada, Nasser and Sathyaraj in key roles. Anand Shankar is the director and Gnanavel Raja is the producer. Stay tuned for more updates on NOTA’s day wise box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar to act in this talented director’s next
- Crazy update-Ram Charan to do Allu Arjun’s film?
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?