Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA released yesterday amid a lot of expectations, thanks to the sensational success of Geetha Govindam. Despite getting average reviews, NOTA has had a solid even at the box-offices worldwide.
On its opening day, NOTA collected a share of Rs 4.61 crore in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam areas and Rs 7.42 crore worldwide share with a gross of over Rs 14 crores. The film’s first weekend numbers will be huge, as the advance bookings for Saturday and Sunday are quite good.
Here’s the areawise breakdown of NOTA’s day 1 worldwide collections:
|Nizam||Rs 1.95 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.64 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 0.52 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.30 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.42 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.20 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.34 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.23 Cr|
|USA||Rs 0.75 Cr|
|Karnataka||Rs 0.62 Cr|
|Tamil Nadu||Rs 1.02 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 0.47 Cr|
|Total AP & Telangana day 1 share||Rs 4.61 Cr|
|Total day 1 worldwide collections||Rs 7.47 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres