After the phenomenal success of Geetha Govindam, all eyes were on Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA. This intense Tamil-Telugu bilingual political drama released yesterday and received decent reviews from critics and movie lovers alike.
According to the latest trade updates, NOTA, on its opening day, collected Rs 1.95 crore share in the Nizam region. This is a pretty good start and the collections will see a stedy rise over the weekend. Meanwhile, the film has performed equally well across the rest of the centres in the Twin Telugu states and of course in Tamil Nadu as well.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more updates on NOTA’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil wishes Chay with a sweet throwback picture
- India’s first CG film – Ammoru completes 25 years
- Chiru, Nag, Charan thank CM KCR for his kind gesture
- Akhil- Surender Reddy’s film to go on floors from this time
- Telangana government gives permission for theaters to open
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers super happy with this lady contestant