After the phenomenal success of Geetha Govindam, all eyes were on Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA. This intense Tamil-Telugu bilingual political drama released yesterday and received decent reviews from critics and movie lovers alike.
According to the latest trade updates, NOTA, on its opening day, collected Rs 1.95 crore share in the Nizam region. This is a pretty good start and the collections will see a stedy rise over the weekend. Meanwhile, the film has performed equally well across the rest of the centres in the Twin Telugu states and of course in Tamil Nadu as well.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more updates on NOTA’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again