With NOTA, Vijay Deverakonda will truly arrive in Kollywood. This intense political drama will mark Vijay’s debut in the Tamil film industry. Thanks to the sensational success of Arjun Reddy and Geetha Govindam, Vijay has attained an unbelievable fan base across Tamil Nadu.
And, according to the latest buzz, NOTA is all set to get a humongous release in Tamil Nadu on the 5th of October. Apparently, fans and distributors are planning to organize special early morning shows for note on the 5th. Usually, only movies featuring leading stars get early morning shows. And Vijay is all set to cast his magic on Kollywood with his charms.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon