Apart from being in self-isolation, maintaining social distance in public is also a key point in preventing the widespread of Coronavirus. Already the state governments and film stars are creating awareness on it through various social media platforms.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that noted actor, Riyaz Khan during his daily walk advised a group of youngsters to maintain social distance.
Instead of taking Riyaz’s advice is a positive way, a person from the group physically attacked him near his residence in Kanathur area in Kerala.
Reportedly, Riyaz filed a complaint against the attacker and cops are busy tracing out the man.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story
- Avatar 2 advance bookings in full swing
- Panchathantram trailer filled with gritty emotions