Apart from being in self-isolation, maintaining social distance in public is also a key point in preventing the widespread of Coronavirus. Already the state governments and film stars are creating awareness on it through various social media platforms.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that noted actor, Riyaz Khan during his daily walk advised a group of youngsters to maintain social distance.
Instead of taking Riyaz’s advice is a positive way, a person from the group physically attacked him near his residence in Kanathur area in Kerala.
Reportedly, Riyaz filed a complaint against the attacker and cops are busy tracing out the man.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey