The regular shooting for NTR, the much-awaited biopic on legendary actor and former chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh N T Ramarao, kickstarted a few days ago. Star actor Balakrishna is reprising his father in the biopic.
Now, the latest update regarding the project is that the makers have roped in noted actor Murli Sharma to reprise ace filmmaker Aluri Chakrapani’s role in the film. Overwhelmed, Murali Sharma wrote on his official Twitter handle: “#NTR Biopic. Day one..with the very sagacious n my dearest @DirKrish ..Thank you for having me on board as Aluri Chakrapani..so chuffed and thrilled..😊🤗”. He also shared a pic with Krish.
Balakrishna himself is co-producing the movie along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. MM Keeravani will be composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?
- Manchu hero’s post on Mahesh Babu’s charming looks leaves fans touched
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy
- First look of Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a launch date