Bichagadu fame Vijay Anthony is reportedly planning to quit film production, as per the latest rumours in Kollywood. Post the success of Bichagadu’s Tamil version, Picchaikaran, Vijay Anthony has been producing several films on his own; however, he seems to be finding it tough to handle release issues, settling dues which are common before a film’s release.
Apparently, the music director-turned-actor will complete one of his upcoming films which he is producing, and after that he will only focus on his acting career.
His recent film, Roshagadu, has released in theatres and it took a good opening in Tamil. Vijay has played the role of a cop in the action drama. More details are awaited.
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film
- Balakrishna begins the most difficult part of NTR biopic