Bichagadu fame Vijay Anthony is reportedly planning to quit film production, as per the latest rumours in Kollywood. Post the success of Bichagadu’s Tamil version, Picchaikaran, Vijay Anthony has been producing several films on his own; however, he seems to be finding it tough to handle release issues, settling dues which are common before a film’s release.
Apparently, the music director-turned-actor will complete one of his upcoming films which he is producing, and after that he will only focus on his acting career.
His recent film, Roshagadu, has released in theatres and it took a good opening in Tamil. Vijay has played the role of a cop in the action drama. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres
- Release date locked for Anand Deverakonda’s Dorasani
- ‘Oh Baby’ First look- Vibrant and intriguing
- Yet another big film joins Sankaranthi 2020 race