Acclaimed actor Nawazuddin Siddique has apologised to all the people who were hurt due to certain revelations in his biography “An Ordinary Life”. The book, which was co-authored by Nawazuddin and Rituparna Chatterjee, has been in news ever since excerpts from the book surfaced on the internet.
It all started when some of the passages in the book explained Nawazuddin’s string of affairs with multiple women. The actor confessed that he had an affair with his co-star Niharika Singh, during the shooting of ‘Miss Lovely’. At that time, the actor was already married. He also stated that after his break up with another woman in his life, he contemplated suicide.
However, the actor’s claims irked both the women who criticised Nawazuddin for making baseless claims to sell his book. Another lawyer went to the extent of lodging a complaint on the actor for outraging a woman’s modesty. Since the controversy spiralled out of control, Nawazuddin took to Twitter saying, “I m apologising 2 every1 who’s sentiments r hurt bcz of d chaos around my memoir #AnOrdinaryLife I hereby regret & decide 2 withdraw my book.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters