Bollywood actor, Ritesh Deshmukh is a well-known face all over the country. With time, he has slowly capitulated his stardom to great heights and has won a lot of fan following in Maharastra.
It is also a known fact that Ritesh is the son of late Vilas Rao Deshmukh who was the two-time chief minister of Maharastra. Now, the latest we hear is that Ritesh will be contesting the upcoming elections from his own Latur constituency of Maharastra.
Ritesh is currently shooting for his comedy film Housefull 4 along with Akshay Kumar and Bobby Deol.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ Instagram account clocks 6M followers
- Speculations in full swing on Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s release date
- Ravi Teja looks cool in Khiladi’s first glimpse
- Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi gets a whopping Netflix deal
- RRR’s clash with Ajay Devgn’s Bollywood film inevitable?
- Acclaimed singers Chitra, Bombay Jayashri chosen for Padma honours