Bollywood actor, Ritesh Deshmukh is a well-known face all over the country. With time, he has slowly capitulated his stardom to great heights and has won a lot of fan following in Maharastra.
It is also a known fact that Ritesh is the son of late Vilas Rao Deshmukh who was the two-time chief minister of Maharastra. Now, the latest we hear is that Ritesh will be contesting the upcoming elections from his own Latur constituency of Maharastra.
Ritesh is currently shooting for his comedy film Housefull 4 along with Akshay Kumar and Bobby Deol.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero