Now that the post-production formalities of Baahubali 2 are going on in full swing, the makers have already started the promotions on the other side. Top anchor Suma visited the sets of Baahubali and kick-started the promotions.
Similarly, noted Hindi critic Anupama Chopra recently visited the sets and she, on her behalf canned a few interviews on the sets. Now that the release date is nearing soon, everyone is looking forward for the teaser which will be released in mid-March.
The film is releasing in Hindi and all the four south Indian languages on the 28th of April.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb