Now that the post-production formalities of Baahubali 2 are going on in full swing, the makers have already started the promotions on the other side. Top anchor Suma visited the sets of Baahubali and kick-started the promotions.
Similarly, noted Hindi critic Anupama Chopra recently visited the sets and she, on her behalf canned a few interviews on the sets. Now that the release date is nearing soon, everyone is looking forward for the teaser which will be released in mid-March.
The film is releasing in Hindi and all the four south Indian languages on the 28th of April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today
- Here’s Anchor Ravi’s whopping remuneration for his Bigg Boss stint
- Chiranjeevi’s film with star director is not shelved
- My life has all the twists for a biopic: Bandla Ganesh